Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spinach & Bacon Bread
















I was quite skeptical in making this bread initially, all because the recipe stated all purpose flour instead of high protein flour.  I've never tried any other flour other than high protein for bread.  Just for curiosity sake and since the review for this bread says that it's so tasty that it's a good idea to make double the quantity,  I had to try it out.  It doesn't look quite right when my machine was kneading the dough somehow it looks like it's not getting smooth and elastic. So....I took it out and manually knead alittle and it becomes smooth but not very elastic.  Anyway, I just shaped it and let it rised....come what may.  It came out very well and the aroma of the bacon was so distinct.  Thumbs up for this bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment